Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday 2008 is Great!



Happy Easter! I'm cresendo. I'm the peak. I'm happy. The egg, the fool, and childlike wonder. Even when life exceeds your dreams, it's bitter, sweet. The taste of true love, and the time it takes to understand how deep it goes, is difficult. I shine with my loved ones. We play hard. It's like a roller coaster, and I find that there's not much peace in erotic, sexuality. It's like bathing in fire, and bubbling over. I certainly wouldn't trade the heat of passion, for a tepid relationship with no spice. I know I walk this path alone, but from time to time, I hold the hand of another warrior, and we mix like a perfect cocktail. The beauty of a new beginning. The sweetest words are the simplist. Weak in my knees, you ask me to stand before you. I do just what you say, and feel naked, even with my clothes on. I continue to tell the truth and be the innocent. There's no gile, just love. Love that's survived, and now explodes between us. It's clear how dear we are to each other. I have no answers, but I believe this is a healing, madness. Like a spring sacrifice, burning at the altar of pure love. "This is it. This is it. You got a lot of hopes but they ain't worth a shit. This is it. This is it, and it ain't so bad ya know. Why can't you see? Why can't you hear? The sounds and the sights that are so dear. It ain't over here and it ain't over there, just stay where you are cause it's every where. Don't matter if you do. Don't matter if you don't. Same if you do. Same if you don't. Gotta be a little blind in order to see, there ain't no you and there ain't no me. This is it!" (Willi Cripps)

No comments: