Friday, May 30, 2008

Astoria View



I've been painting the outside of the Columbian Cafe in Astoria. It's been such a wonderful community experience. I've always loved this river town. I looked for houses here a long time ago, in hopes that I would live here. It wasn't meant to be. I now have a short painting job at a landmark spot, and I sort of feel a part of it. I love Jeanine and Uriah Hulsey. They're the sweetest friends to me. I'm across the street at the Astoria Coffee cafe writing. It's sunny and I can see The Columbian Cafe through the window with our paint job sparkling clean. The people of Astoria are sweet. All ages and types. I try not to judge anyone. i'm staying open and believing that the universe shall provide. It surely does lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog about Astoria while searching for something vaguely relevant to your posts regarding your visit!
I was enchanted by your wording, and thank you for brightening up one of my favorite places to eat.
Enjoy the next leg of your journey.
Hope you return soon!