Sunday, August 17, 2008

Moving On



I feel the general situation lately, suggests little, tiny forms of success. Like trees that bend softly in the wind, symbolizing flexibility and endurance. I have quiet, relaxed effectiveness in my actions. Gentle, good, influence is at work in my life, but just as the wind is ceaseless in its efforts, so too my small prayers will persist and produce lasting results.

I want this influence for all my relationships. I believe my ideas will slowly reach the minds and sink into the hearts of the people in my world. My power is gentle but persistent, careful aim is imperative, for only when a small force continually moves in the same direction can it have much effect. My influence comes more through strength of character than by any direct confrontation or seduction. I shall stick to, clearly defined goals. Strong vision and a steady course will bring me beautiful fortuna!

No comments: