Thursday, September 11, 2008

Raven Circle



A new poem I wrote:

Raven Circle

I saw the mask in my dream
death was there warning me
flipping images of heaven and hell
Moving on
I'm in your town
our love brought me here
Autumn's come
but not fear
The road ahead
I walk alone
in my heart I'm fully prepared
to sit at the throne
unknown to me
I brought the snake to my bed
He told me again
I'm a bad seed
I wish I was dead
With face and his sweetness
lips, thighs and touch
the spirit in his body
is all too much
The bravery, the lesson
I force myself to see
no one has the answer
It's love inside me
I raise the level
sweeten the pot
it's not luck I'm hot
Connected to God
the message comes through me
I smile today
and sing my songs
strumming the strings
I don't long for what's lost
evertyhing is everything

No comments: