Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm Feeling It Deeply



Monday is always difficult. I will not worry. I just continue to work on my projects and ignore what I can't do anything about. When my mind drifts to that frustration spot, I find another thought to take it's place and smile. Lately, I've been thinking of sex. I was denying myself that aspect of sensuality because I was hurting. Now, I know I will be open to kissing a new pair of lips. I will allow someone else to touch my breasts. I will become naked in front of a new set of eyes and slowly forget your tenderness. I will let go of all my silly expectations that you can never fulfill. I can find happiness in the embrace of someone who truly cares about me. That will be nice. I feel it happening already. Although I cling to your ghost, I know I'm moving on. Thank heaven I can.

No comments: