Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Forward



I'm feeling happiness. I hang on tight to love. I acknowledge that I followed my heart to Alaska. The inklings of my amorous high are sprouting wisdom. My fantastical journey is giving clear signs toward healing. I can go for hours now. To restore a broken heart is not an easy thing. To mend it without bitterness requires transcendence. I weep with quaking passion for my delight. The hard truth is softened by my practice of love. I see how tiny offerings bring such joyousness to the day. Kisses are always a way to express the inexpressible. What better way to live? Not one thing can diminish a moment filled with the discovery of a brimming ardor. How magnificent to explore the new world. We're cutting a trail with poetry, song and justice. Have faith Robin, that the Universe will bring beauty to your life in it's own way. Gracias.

1 comment:

Star Knight said...

beautiful! the world is more beautiful because of you.