Friday, August 7, 2009

Time Tests Our Resolve



I left the bar after two drinks.
That may sound easy, but for me it was difficult.
Not because I wanted another drink, but because
I wanted resolve and peace.
I looked around and realized, I should go home.
That is what I did.
I got into my car, and drove up Minnesota.
As I reached the park, I saw a rainbow.
Whenever I see one, I think of it as an omen.
I saw this huge double rainbow high in the sky,
at ten o'clock at night, in Anchorage, Alaska.
I wouldn't have seen it if I had stayed any
longer at Darwin's.
These next few months are a journey, and a test.
My one promise to myself is simple.
Be true to myself.
So far, so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should you push an older vehicle, you should think of minimizing the amount of your insurance plan. Think about falling pointless insurance coverage for any car worthy of under about ten times the price of insurance coverage. To be honest, if one makes a compensation claim with this car, the amount you obtain could possibly be lower than your vehicle insurance. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Matgjjmony[/url]