Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day in Todos Santos

Christmas Day in Todos Santos, Mexico has been delightful. I slept for ten hours, wrapped presents in magazine pages and local maps, walked the beach with my daughter Iris collecting rocks and shells, watched surfers ride waves and my Grandson Jackson build a sand castle. Now we're going to dine at the hotel where I'm staying called Hotel Casa Tota which is a beautiful place that I'm enjoying totally. All is well as I prepare for the next phase of the adventure called 'my life'. I know I'm following the right path, but at times it gets so new and different I don't recognize the signs or understand each and every person I meet. I feel fortunate and I'm happier than I've ever been. Alone, independent, healthy and surrounded by loved ones. It's a grand holiday and I'll come back to this sleepy village, learn spanish, eat tacos and drink tequila. Cheers.

No comments: