Thursday, January 10, 2008

Alaska Explorer 2008



January 10th, 2008


Alaska Explorer

I'm an explorer
I discover the sweet places in your heart that dwells in Alaska
Waking from my restless sleep hearing the songs of our Chugach Romance
I ache for you my beautiful friend
What magic we've created
I love that the universe provides
Oh stars on fire
Oh strong man who touches me right
Oh you, you look at me
with those flat black eyes and I’m lost
I can’t remember anything before you came into my life
Oh love, please don’t let me fail
Oh me of little faith
Oh me so undone, so weak in the knees
I tell everyone who asks how amazing you are
Oh friend, please don’t crush my awakening
What can I do to trust?
Sweet, sweet man
I knew you were in there
deeply hidden in your private, dark place
We made a pact never to be mean to each other
I pray to have strength
I practice my new life in Alaska as an explorer,
an explorer of the heart

No comments: