Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time Marches On



The week began with a bang. It's continually unfolding here in AK. The days grow shorter and shorter, but we continue to work. Life goes on in the dark. I don't mind for some reason. I find that I get things accomplished. I'm sending Chapter 9 off to Iris. The end of the first draft is coming. I wonder how I can be nostalgic about this story before it's even finished? I will take some time to paint, work and play after getting completed on this stage of the novel. I can write whatever I want. That's fun. I have drawn some lines in the sand. I hope I don't cross them. The year comes to a close. My blog is eleven months old. I remember what this time last year was like. Gosh, it's been the wildest ride of my life. I can see how much I've grown. I don't believe that would've come to pass if I hadn't decided to move to Alaska. I know I go on and on about AK, but until you've been here, I don't think people have any idea how big, beautiful and mystical it is. Although I cry every day, I'm happy.

No comments: