Saturday, January 24, 2009

Earthquake




I woke this morning with foreboding. While getting dressed the room jolted. Then a strange yawning sound, a roll, and suddenly, steady again. Earthquake. Unmistakeable and thrilling. A rush nonplussed. I believe I'm having a rolling earthquake inside myself. It's a changing time. It's a rough awakening. I listen to Greg McVicar steady my wild course. He told me to stay in radio. I believe I will. I wonder every day, where I shall go from here? When will my heart open again? I will be free of this self-made imprisonment. It's humbling. I give myself a break from time to time. I find the best answer, is no answer. Then it just is. Hanging, suspended, in indecision and unfinished business. I don't care about the last word. I accept the times. Please give me the strength to survive this era. I believe it will be better.

No comments: