Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Turn Around



The days become weeks, and weeks become months, as I find my way in Anchorage. I love it. I also see how harsh the world is. Being in five below temperatures, with snow blowing every which way, isn't easy. I hear why people leave and never want to come back. I see how it's a struggle to make a life in Alaska. I hear the raven croak, and wind whistle messages outside my window. I have had signs. I wait patiently for more. I do not try to prove anything to anyone. I like that. I study, write, work, play and love. That's really all I want to do. Of course, I still do my practice. My yoga is everything to me now. It has led me here and helped me to find a new way with my body, and my jobs. It's a miracle. I'm quietly discovering what makes me tick. I secretly love everyone. I passionately find ways to live large and fully. I desire contentment and trusted friends. I will create.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love reading your posts. They are so touching. A lot of times they make me realize how I over react to the smallest things in life. Thank you for having this blog. I love it.