Thursday, June 4, 2009

Let The Good Times Roll




KoKo Taylor passed away yesterday. I lit a candle for her, and all the wild spirits that have inhabited the planet. I dedicate this entry to her hit, 'Let The Good Times Roll'. I find happiness in life today. Yes, it's not an easy life, but a full one is fine. I don't want to fight, but I do fight for what is right, fair, good, just. It's my interpretation. It could be wrong or right, but I find I'm impelled to stand up for what I believe in. When I love someone, it's hard to recognize if it's healthy, or dependent, or compromised. Yes, there is the blush of love and romance, but day to day life is not glamorous with most folks. I like being on my own. When people give me their insight on my faults, and weaknesses, I listen. I learn from my mistakes with people, but I can walk away still loving myself. Live your life. Know yourself.

No comments: