Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Will Survive



This is an image of a bitter fruit sold at the International Market. It's grown in Hawaii. I don't know the name, but I know I don't want to become a bitter fruit.

I've been struggling between being loving and being a bitch. It comes in waves. Today I'm sweet, and right as rain. Who knows what I will feel like tomorrow? I want to find that peace and balance. I'm getting there. It's impossible to understand why people are so cruel? I don't have to. I will continue to believe in love. When I stay in the loving place, I am unafraid.

It is beautiful to love, trust, and know. I want to stay right here.

1 comment:

Lily said...

Dear Robin,
That bitter fruit was picked way before perfect attainment of balanced sweetness... Not supposed to be enjoyable in that state...perhaps if pickled!
My best wishes are with you for always!
It is a gray day in Hill ,where I am visiting today. I will send a pickf the beauty before me...
Drink Dong Quai ,Licorice rootthings to balance Adrenal glands and hormones...
Call some time-(808) 938-2627- are we in the same time zone?