Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time and Change

I woke with resolve in my choices of the past year. I didn't know when I started my journey in December, that I would lose my mother and my children's father along the way. Or that I would buy a home in New Orleans. It was part of the sea change. I honor my family and feel the love as I write this. I study Kali, the Goddess of time and death, also known as 'The Destroyer' and 'Black One'. I relate to her and feel strength and endure with compassion and discipline. I heal all wounds of hurt and carelessness that have troubled me. I love unconditionally, trusting it shall play out in magical, mysterious ways I cannot foresee. "Of his bones are coral made:/Those are pearls that were his eyes:/Nothing of him that doth fade,/But doth suffer a sea change" ~Shakespeare

No comments: