Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Gonna Wait Right Here For The Next Big Thing



I'm a Cellar Dweller, but not for long. My new digs will have some light and I'll sleep on the 2nd Floor. It's going to be tight quarters, but it'll be the best winter of my life. I know now. It's becoming clear. I still cry like a baby, but only because I'm human and tears feel like a cleansing when they fall. I reach out with love. I know it's not all received in the best way sometimes, but it's not for me to say. I just continue to love and feel embraced by this incredible community of characters.

Today is flat blue with smears of clouds. The image is my moose friend baby, who's getting a thick layer of fur since I saw him last. Our new home is near the park, but I'm not sure it's moose country. I've seen them in the oddest places, so nothing would surprise me. I will miss living near Saturn on the Coast Trail, but I will find a whole new neighborhood to discover.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures you have here. I don't like snow but I do enjoy the pictures. Thank you

rosemondpost said...

I'm not sure I like snow much either, but I do love Alaska, the creatures, and people who dwell here. Thanks for the post and keep in touch. Regards, Rosemond