Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beauty of Saturday


To me, wholeness is the key to aliveness. Radiance comes directly from within and it comes from being one with yourself and your experience. Life flows through you and you radiate! I love Alaska and I'm going to live here. I will find a great way to make a living. I will create, prosper, love and see a future today that I walk slowly toward. I continue to love those that I love and I believe completely that they love me. They love me unconditionally and that makes me happy. I find that when I approach all of this change with good feelings, I attract the most amazing things. I see when there is confusion or bad vibes around me, I deflect it and walk on. I know this sounds like Tony Robbins or Deepak Chopra, but it's real to me.
I also find that I'm going to continue doing just what I want to do! I saw 'The Secret' and although it was a bit redundant, I did enjoy the message and I'll continue to ask, believe and receive! Your wish is my command.

No comments: