Friday, December 12, 2008

Gemini Full Moon



It's Friday, full moon in Gemini! It's my time and I had Sara laughing her ass off. We were talking on Skype and I imitated a dog not understanding that you've got to let go of the ball to play catch. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Let go! That's what I'm working on. I'm happy! Even as I deal with the deep, dark, secrets of life, I still love myself and all the characters who make up this village. I'm learning to walk free. It's lonesome to have your own way to go, but I walk beside the most powerful spirits that exist. Lucky me! The tears pop out as I listen to Tom Waites sing. I will finish my first column for Turnagain Times, then yoga, then 'Jesus Christ Super Star'. Last night, Ted Neeley (JC) came up to me and thanked me for all my hard work. I suddenly remembered that every time I've worked with him (5), he has come up to me and said, "Thank you". Ted has a unique sound, and his presence is petite and polite. I still love show business. The transition from the Performing Arts to the Magic Healing Arts is not such a leap, but it is tough to manifest. Walk the path that Universe has provided. I'm getting it.

No comments: